August 6, 2008

Day 2 Alone

Last night was really strange. Being in a strange place alone is not what I wanted to do when we arrived here. There were a couple of girls last night outside the 6 Plex screaming at the tops of their lungs. A game? I have no idea what they were doing, but Sierra was going bonkers! She was growling and then howling all night. Didn’t get much sleep, but then I slept in today woke up around 10:30 which is nice! I worked on my puzzle and then made oatmeal for breakfast. Watched a movie and downloaded pictures. Not much. Going to read a book, watch another 4 movies and then fall asleep. A wonderful day here in Gambell...do you see the sarcasm? I am entertaining myself writing these blogs and hopefully I will keep writing everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...