May 2, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday



Yesterday we sent the last of our boxes down to Ketchikan. We have nothing left to send, our house is packed up and we are in the process of major cleaning, getting rid of more stuff, and making sure we have enough room for the rest of our clothes and Bria's cloth diapers in our checked baggage. We have been also cleaning up our classrooms as we don't want to have to do everything the last week of school. 

I don't know what I am feeling about there only being 2 1/2 weeks left of school and only 2 1/2 weeks left of living in White Mountain. I'm excited for summer and meeting our new baby and being surrounded by family and friends, but then I get sad leaving a place that is familiar (I know Ketchikan is familiar, but it has been 4 years since we have lived there) and a place where we have grown to love the people and surroundings. 

So for now instead of saying goodbye, because goodbyes are always hard, I will say...Bring on summer and warm weather. Also, see you soon. 


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...