May 6, 2012

Today's {Love} Letters



Dear Bria Eden,

Last night you did it again...You melted my heart Miss B. When I was trying to put you to sleep, you grabbed my hand and started stroking your face with my hand, I proceeded with your request until you fell asleep (I stroke your cheeks a lot to calm you down, or to put you to sleep faster :). Just when I thought you were sleeping, you grabbed my face with both your hands and planted a big kiss-a-roo on my lips with a big *smack*and smiled. Then you closed your eyes and were sleeping soundly. I don't think  Mama's realize how much we need our babies, perhaps it's even more than babies need their Mama's. Thank you Bria, thank you for filling my heart with love and joy. Love that I could not get anywhere else.  You amaze me in your ability to make anyone smile and laugh. You truly are one of a kind, baby. I pray that you will let the whole world know you are your own :)

Love,
Your Mama.

***********

Dear Bailey Ann,

I don't know what it is with my babies, but both you and your sister seem to know exactly what I need, when I need it! I had a not-so-fun dream the other night, and to reassure me, you moved around all day in my tummy as if to say, "mommy, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere!" Thank you sweet child, for giving Mama what I need, when I need it. Already you are a sweetie with a good heart. I can't wait to meet you. You, Bailey are so blessed. You have a Mommy that will love you, a Daddy that will treat you like the princess you are, a big sister that will teach you the ins and outs of babyhood, toddlerhood and more! You have a puppy that will love to lick your face, especially when you have food on it! Keep growing baby girl, grow strong and healthy. We are waiting for you with our arms wide open!

Love,
Your Mama.


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...