November 11, 2010

Today's magic number...

Well, I don't know what more I could say or what different words I could use to make these weekly posts a little more exciting. But then again, do I really need to make it more exciting? This week marks my 30th week of our pregnany, which means that we have 70 more days until our due date. 70! That's 10 more weeks until we get to meet our baby girl. I get a crazy beautiful feeling when I think about it. 70 more days. 70...Okay, I know you guys all know your math and such. I am still bewildered that it's such a short time.

Here are my stats:

How far along? 30 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs...

Sleep: None. I have been waking up around 3:30-4:00 in the morning, every morning. My body is aching so bad that I go take a warm bath. If I do fall asleep I am having these crazy dreams...One of them was that I gave birth to a baby boy instead of a girl! Hmm......

Best moment of the week: I was sitting at the dining room table listening to one of my college classes and Bria was moving so much and so hard that I looked down and my belly actually looked like a jumping bean! It was a little intimidating to think that there is something alive in my belly!

Movement: All the time. I had a little scare in the beginning of the week because she wasn't moving around as much during the night, but boy was I totally wrong to have those feelings. She definitely is a little firecracker. She is her father's daughter though, what more can I say?

Stimulation: It has been chocolate milk and more than anything...Her daddy's voice!! It's the cutest thing. When we wake up and he starts talking...that's when she starts moving the most.

Maternity Clothes: I have only worn one pair of jeans-other than that. None. I do however, use a belly band which is a life saver if you are pregnant! I also have tons of babydoll shirts already. I'm glad I haven't spent any money on maternity clothes. yet.

Stretch Marks: None :).. I've been slathering that vitamin E all over. all the time. hopefully it will pay off!

Food Cravings: None so far. Enjoying my fruits though!

Gender: Beautiful Baby Girl! 

Labor Signs: I am thinkin' that I've had some braxton hicks contractions a couple of days ago... But nope, no labor signs!

Belly Button in or out? In and stretched!

What I miss: Running, Hiking, Kayaking, Climbing, Camping, Fishing...a lot of things from home....

What I am looking forward to: Spending the summer in Ketchikan. Living in our house, making it a home with our baby girl!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute of it. It goes by fast!

Milestones: 30 weeks! That's a pretty BIG milestone if you ask me :)...

Here is what babycenter has to say about my BIG milestone week :

How your baby's growing:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
 and surprise...surprise...

Here is a picture of this Mama:

Photobucket


And Just a comparison of what I used to look at when I looked down and what I look at now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...