November 17, 2010

31 Weeks!

Just a quick update because I am slammed with homework, work, and house chores :( ... BUT, the good news is that it will all slow down in 3 weeks as I am almost done with my first semester of my Master's program *insert dance and music here*!!!

Here we go!



This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

How far along? 31 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs
Sleep: None. Still the same as last week :( ...
Best moment of the week: When one of my preschool students said, "I can't wait for your beautiful baby!"
Movement: all.the.time! I can actually see my stomach moving as Bria is shifting around in there.
Stimulation: Still daddy's voice... and the dogs barking! Hopefully she will be used to them when she comes out.
Maternity Clothes: None but some jeans.
Stretch Marks: NONE!!! Thank you Vitamin E :)
Food Cravings: None really. Just eating everything!
Gender: Sweet girl.
Labor Signs: I have had some braxton hicks contractions...Only had a couple this week.
Belly Button in or out: In and s.t.r.e.t.c.h.e.d.
What I miss: Being able to get up and down off the floor easily.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, and baby's arrival!
Weekly Wisdom: Give all your troubles and worries to the Lord. He takes them all away! Trust me. I know from personal experience from this week :).
Milestones: I am in single digits now baby! Only 9/10 more weeks!

Here are the 31 week pictures:


Photobucket

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...