November 26, 2010

32 Weeks + 2 Days!

Sorry this is a little late, but I was enjoying my Wednesday and Thanksgiving day with my husband, doggies, and some good friends :) ... We had a wonderful day yesterday! Around 1:30 we went over to our friends house and had a superb dinner with ham, green bean casserole, cheesy potatoes, yams with marshmellows, rolls and some wonderful pumpkin and pecan pie! After, we played a game called Pickle where you have cards with nouns on them and try to make a story. It was very fun. We also did a Thanksgiving game where there was a piece of paper with a letter of the alphabet in a bowl. You choose a letter and have to come up with something that you are thankful for starting with the letter. It was very fun and I am thinking of starting this tradition when our baby is older.

I hope you guys had a wonderful day whether you celebrated giving thanks or not.

Here is the 32 week recap:

*Baby girl weighs about 3.75 Lbs. and is about 16.7 inches long and taking up a.lot of space in my uterus! I'm gaining about a Lb. a week and roughly half of that goes to my baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to a half of her birth weight during the next seven weeks as she fattens up for survival in the outside world! She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair!  Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up*
-Baby Center.com















Baby weighs just as much as a jicama

My Info: 
 
How far along? 32 weeks 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs.
Sleep: I have had a terrible cold and a back pain that hasn't gone away yet, so N.O.N.E
Best moment of the week: When Clint and I were hugging each other before work, he felt the baby kick.
Movement: Tons. She has been moving a lot throughout the day and not very much at night. Some say, that this will be the pattern for when they are here. I hope that's true because if it is, our little girl is going to be very well behaved and sleep through the night!
Maternity clothes: Nope, just the pair of jeans every once in a while.
Stimulation: Chocolate and Clint's voice.
Food Cravings: None
Gender: girl...girl...girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out: Stretched and in.
What I miss: running!
What I am looking forward to: In three weeks, we'll be home for Christmas!
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful.
Milestones: Clint is able to feel baby girl kick and move easily now!




H*A*P*P*Y* T*H*A*N*K*S*G*I*V*I*N*G !!!!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...