November 7, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

Oh Pregnancy is beautiful.
There is a CHILD in my belly.
A child that's going to wow the world with her heavenliness.

It's been crazy and scary and funny and miraculous all at the same time.

Am I ready for it to be over?
No.

I can live without the late night bathroom trips, the back-aches and the feeling that I am waddling down the halls like a duck. But those are minor, insignificant details.

I am dreading the day when it's no longer just her and I-skin to skin. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled about the day she enters the world. Thrilled when she wraps her little finger around daddy's finger.


But there is something magical...

something dreamlike being able to feel her little butterfly kisses.

Oh those Little Butterfly Kisses!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...