October 26, 2010

October Inservice

The October in service came and went in a flash... And although a lot happened during that week, nothing seems to come to mind except it was nice getting to collaborate with the other ECE teachers and meeting other teachers around the district. The week was in full swing with classes to help guide instruction, the first annual volleyball tournament (which, ahem, White Mountain won...Of course :) ), the annual Fun Run (which I walked and took 2nd place for the 3.1 mile race!!), Open Mic Night, and sleeping in a tent with the dogs!

Now it may seem as though I am only talking about the after class activity-which I am-but in all reality it is always nice to get together with fellow teachers and bounce ideas off one another! I felt prepared and so much more at ease going back into my classroom and implementing some of the information that I gathered.

All in all it was a fun, productive, cold, and long week!

Here are some pictures because, well, what's a post without them?!

Photobucket
The view on our way to Unalakleet

Photobucket
The sun was rising as we were flying! It was beautiful...

Photobucket
Our humble abode for 3 nights...

Photobucket
The dogs home for 4 days :( ....

Photobucket
walkin' to the beach with our pups!

Photobucket
Beautiful scenery!

Photobucket
Ice forming...

Photobucket
Don't you wish you were here?!

Photobucket
The volleyball championship game...Yeah, we won!

Photobucket
Fun Run Group!! Yes, Clint and I are matching :)..

Photobucket
Clint running

Photobucket
View of Unalakleet from "mountain"

Photobucket
All the wonderful ECE teachers....

** Hopefully now that I am well rested, caught up on homework, and feeling a littel bit more lively I will have the energy to blog on a regular basis...Come back tomorrow for my weekly pregnancy update!**

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...