October 28, 2010

28 Weeks!

Hello 7 months and 3rd Trimester! 


I know that these weekly updates may be a little redundant. "I can't believe..." "Time is flying by..." "Baby's kickin' up a storm..." But the truth is, those are my truths. The last statement is not to be taken lightly as I have been feeling Baby Girl almost constantly. But it's a constant reminder that she is here, growing and healthy. It's a two-fold feeling for me when I'm lying awaking at 3:00am because she is kicking too.hard. Part of me is saying, "Dear one, please STOP so Mama can sleep!" and the other part is embracing every twitch and movement that I feel and wishing, for just that split moment I can stop time. Live in those few minutes. Forever.

Because it's 10:00 pm and I have a handsome husband waiting for me on the couch to snuggle, I'm going to make this pretty snappy.

How far along: 28 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure how much anymore. I lost track.
Sleep: Absolutely None! Baby Girls favorite time to kick is when I'm trying to go to sleep. It's very difficult to doze off into dreamland, but once I do. It's oh.so.good! It usually takes me about an hour or hour 'n a half.
Best moment this week: One of my students started to hug and kiss the baby aka my belly saying, "hello pretty girl!" ... I bet our little one loves that and is going to live up to that statement :) .
Movement: Everyday all day. 
**Stimulation: Music makes this baby girl move 'n dance! Listening to worship music and yoga/meditation music!

Food Cravings: None.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?  In. Stretched. But in.
What I miss? Sleeping soundly on my tummy.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas vacation when Clint and I will be able to relax and have a date night in Ketchikan before baby comes!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep whenever where ever you can!
Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER!!


How your baby's growing-according to babycenter


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

And.... Because I'm just not feelin' it...No picture for this week :( ....Keep checking back for updates though! I'm thinkin' Halloween!


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...