January 5, 2012

A Letter to the Birthday Girl...

 Dear Peanut,

Well my sweet Bria, today marks your first Birthday. You have brightened my world now for 365 days and each day gets brighter and sweeter, more than I could have ever dreamed of.

I now understand when Mama's everywhere say, "It feels like just yesterday that you were born- where did the time go?" because sweet B, that's exactly how I feel. It was on this day a year past, in the middle of winter, and the quickness of a mere few hours that we welcomed you into this world- and it was the start of everything. Every year on this day for the rest of my life, I will relive the power and emotion of that experience. 

My sweet-pea, I move and act and think differently since you were first laid in my arms. You have given me more purpose behind my reasons more motivation behind my actions. Thank you sweet baby girl for giving me more life.

I have loved watching you grow and achieve milestones. You are already so full of creativity and energy. You are always making people laugh with your goofy nature. You love to entertain and be the center of attention.

You are the center of our world. Bria, you are a wonderful joy to your father and I as a daughter and I know you will be an amazing role model and big sister to your younger sibling.

I can't wait for this gift of next year with you. And the one after that. And the one after that. And a lifetime of watching you become. Bria Eden, this whole world is yours for the taking and I have no doubt that's exactly what you'll do. 

Happy Happy 1st birthday dear one. 

I love you with all of my being.
Oodles, and oodles of hugs and kisses,

Your Mama


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...