January 23, 2012

Saturday Lunch

This Saturday we created a different lunch for Bria. It was actually quite good. So good in fact that Mom had some for lunch too!

I grabbed the camera because I feel that I have neglected to take pictures the past few months. But I did manage to grab some precious ones, and I'm oh so glad I did! When Bria see's the camera, she likes to pose.







Carrot, Apple & Raisin Delight

1/2 apple peeled, cored, and chopped
1 cup sliced carrots
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup water
1 Tbs. olive oil

Saute carrots and oil in a sauce pan for five minutes. Add the apple chunks, raisins, and water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and let the little one - or you- enjoy! 


Aren't these the most amazing eyes you have ever seen!?


She started being goofy. She's such a character and loves to make people laugh!


It was time to stop. She wanted more and Mommy had to put down the camera!


Have a wonderful Monday!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...