January 24, 2012

For Our Sweet Denisha

 picture found here

 "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up."
James 5:15

This post is dedicated to our niece Denisha. She is an amazing and talented young lady. We received a call yesterday and was informed that Denisha is in the hospital again for complications that no one can figure out. It has been weighing heavy on my heart to continually pray for this little girl of ours and I have been reaching out to family, friends, acquaintances, church members, and anyone else who I can get a hold of to pray for her. So here I am asking you. You who reads this blog-to pray for our little girl. The power of prayer is evident and is amazing and wondrous and powerful. The more people come together to pray for a single thing. The boldness, and loudness of the prayer will be heard by God.

I have been in constant prayer since we have found out about Denisha. I wanted to research even more prayers from scripture for her. To give her strength. For us. For the doctors. I wanted to share these verses that I found so that you may have another source of Gods word about sick children and strength.

These are some of the prayers that I have been constantly praying:

**Heavenly Father, watch with us over your child Denisha, and grant that she may be restored to that perfect health which it is yours alone to give. Relieve her pain, guard her from all danger, restore to her your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise her up to a life of service to you.  
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

**May God the Father bless you, God the Son heal you, God the Holy Spirit give you strength.  May God the holy and undivided Trinity guard your body. Amen
 
When you find yourself in constant prayer, it's sometimes hard to find the right words that you are trying to say. Don't worry. God knows the words in your heart. But, I did find these scripture of strength to help and I thought they would be good to share: 


Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Matthew 17:20  He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Isaiah 40:28-31  Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God,   the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint,   and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;   they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary;   they shall walk and not faint.


Sweet Denisha, 

We are here for you sweetheart. We have every bit of faith that God will heal you. You are such a strong woman and we are so proud of everything you have accomplished. Please read these scriptures if you are in need of strength. Please know you are always in our thoughts and prayers. We love you to the moon and back and back again! 

Your Uncle Clint, Auntie Tory, Cousin Bria and Baby :)  

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...