December 16, 2011

Bria has something to tell you....

I can't wait anymore!!


That's right! We are expecting. Again. 

It was a total surprise.

Even when I was nauseated for 23 out of 24 hours, crying because all I want is a sandwich from Subway (we don't have Subway here),  thinking of certain foods made my stomach twirl like a tornado, and the simple fact that all I wanted to do was sleep all day long, the thought of exercising was out the window, and I could feel my pants getting a little tighter to quickly...

I still thought I was coming down with a cold. 

When the "flu" symptoms didn't  subside after two weeks I had a little bit of an idea that it could be a tiny, itty, bitty, possibility that I could be pregnant. 

But we weren't trying. So how could I? 

Well.... on Thursday night 2 weeks ago I had a dream I took a pregnancy test and there were two pink lines. 

The next morning I called the clinic to make an appointment, and as soon as my lunch break started, I went down to pee in the cup. 

After waiting 10 minutes (being naive, mind you) the health aide came to get me. 

She pointed with her eyes towards those two pink lines. 

God truly had other plans for us...

 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  
-Jeremiah 29:11 

Even though we weren't planning on having another child so soon ( I regrettably didn't loose all the baby weight with Bria :S ) I couldn't be happier that our LORD decided it was time for us to create another miracle for our family. for the world. 

It has been a rough, tough ride with morning sickness (sorry if it's TMI), but I know that the outcome of this will be a magical, magnificent, and a miracle of a baby.

Folks, Life As We Know It has changed once again for us. It's exciting. It's scary. It's wonderful. It's amazing. 

It's a blessing!   
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...