November 4, 2011

Prefense: A Review



 I received a 1.5 oz bottle in the mail a week ago (I had requested it 2 weeks ago, but mailing stuff to the bush takes twice as long!)


Pre-fense is my go to hand sanitizer when I don't have any water available. It is 100% alcohol free! When you have sensitive skin and eczema like I do, you are always on the lookout for products that will be more delicate on your body.

Pre-fense is 100% Natural with non-toxic ingredients and is safe for kids. I love it so much I will sometimes put some on my hand and then put some on Bria's (when there is absolutely no water/soap available).


The best part is? They say the entire 1.5 oz bottle is supposed to last for 120 applications. That's around $0.08 a day to use.

Would you like to get some for yourself?

Check out Prefense products at their website here

Or, you can purchase them here as well...


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Signature for blog... I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...