November 23, 2011

MIA...

I apologize to those who have emailed, called, left messages, and have been wondering where I have been with updating this blog. 

I am sorry.

 I have been having a wonderful time not worrying about taking pictures of Bria and not worrying about posting pictures. I have been refreshed and renewed for the blog and to give you more pictures of our precious Miss B.

Here are a few pictures since I last posted.



She is a big girl who loves her little puppy from Nana, and she loves walking around the house drinking her sippy cup!


For all of you anxiously awaiting pictures of her, I hope this will suffice until the Holiday weekend is over.

I wish we could be with each and every family member and friends during Thanksgiving. Please know that we are thinking of you and love you all very much!

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...