November 4, 2011

Bria's Made For Walkin'!

I hope everyone is have a great Friday!

The past 2 days I was able to stay home with Miss. B! It was so incredible and so much fun!! We did all sorts of things. We read, played, took baths, laughed, napped, cried, yelled, and loved on each other! I'm telling you. I could get used to staying home and watching Bria every second! She's an amazing little girl, and I'm not just saying this because she's my daughter (okay, maybe I'm saying it because she is  our daughter!)

While I download and edit all the pictures of the past two days, I wanted to share a video with you. I couldn't wait too long before I put it up. It's too precious to keep to myself!



 Folks, she's almost there. She's almost to the point where she just wants to walk-by herself-everywhere! I am so so so excited for this milestone in her life.

I hope you enjoyed the video, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. don't forget to set your clocks back one hour for Fall Back on Saturday night!! Wahoo-I so need an extra hour of sleep :)

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...