November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Every day and night I start my prayers, "Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for all the blessings you have given me."

He has given me a lot of blessings. I am always so thankful for what I have. I have a beautiful, wonderful, amazing life and I couldn't imagine it being any other way.

Sometimes though, during my prayers I never really get into much detail on what I'm thankful for  besides my family, our health, and happiness.

Today is a great day to go into intricate detail on what we are thankful for. It is Thanksgiving after all.


I'm thankful for...

My relationship with Jesus Christ
My husband
My daughter
My family
My dog
My friends
My health
My home
My job
My ability to see, hear, taste,  and breathe


We had dinner at our friends house. I love them. They are like family up here, which it was nice to have since we are so far away from our family.


Holiday's don't seem the same without them. But I'm glad we have such good friends to share these special moments with.

After our feast we played Apples to Apples: Bible Edition (I think this version is so much better than the other ones. You also get a verse on each card explaining where the word came from)

I didn't dominate any of the rounds :( ...

There's always next time though!


Bria with her cheerios and pumpkin bread!

The bread is her new favorite!

Here she is in her cute little Thanksgiving dress. I couldn't get her to stand up long enough for me to take a picture of her.

I'm thankful for today. I'm thankful for how wonderful our lives are with Bria added to our mix.

And, to end our Give Thanks day, here is one of my favorite videos of B so far!


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...