January 8, 2010

Exhausted!

















This picture says it all! I'm exhausted. My body must still craving those late night food comas and sleeping in until it gets light out! It's been a tough week, not for the kiddos in my K-1 class, but for me! It has been more difficult to get back into our daily routine, and I'm not sure what has caused this lack of motivation-Maybe because I started college classes early this week?! That very well could be the source of this feeling like I can't move through out the day.

At this point, I'm really wishing I had a coffee addiction and that I actually liked coffee-just so I can get through the days. Hopefully starting next week Clint and I will be able to get back into our daily routine of working out, eating right (which hasn't been hard since we have Full Circle Farm!! :), and going to sleep at a decent hour.

I have something to share. It's a project that I have been working on and it will last all year! Yup, 365 days I'm going to keep up with it. When I have more time, and when I don't feel like I am going to fall off my chair, I will post it for you to see :)
blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...