May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!



It's because of this chic that I am able to be called "mom"...It's because of her that I am able to celebrate Mother's Day.

Today in and of itself is special.

 I don't need flowers. I don't need chocolates or breakfast in bed, or a night on the town...

I have everything I could ever want here on the couch with me...I have the love of my beautiful daughter and my amazing husband-and not to mention our fur ball of our fur baby, Sierra...

To all the mother's in my life, especially my own mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousins, aunts, and friends... Thank you for being amazing inspiration in teaching me how to become the best mother I can be to my precious gift of a daughter. Happy Mother's Day!!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...