December 17, 2010

Letter to baby Bria

I got a surprise call from my sister Alexis at work.

It was so good to hear her voice. We usually just chat through Skype. But it's different when you can actually hear your loved ones voice.

She wanted to tell me about a letter she wrote to our Bria through facebook.

It's so good that I wanted to share it here with you all.

I literally wept while reading it. Not that it's mushy 'n gushy but the simple fact that Bria is loved so much and many family and friends take the time to think about her. Well, part of the letter did hit a soft spot of my heart with an arrow: "you have the best mother in the world" ... That....Right there, is what I hope to be someday! 

Here it is:

Of course this is probably all in hopes that Alexis will truly be her favorite auntie.   

But.... just the fact that she has 4 wonderful and amazing women as her aunts will be truly a blessing, and if Bria's at all like her mother, she will love them with an endless love.

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...