December 17, 2010

5 weeks to go....

As much as I'm wanting to hold our little girl and not feel as though I am wobbling back and forth like some odd duck, I don't want this pregnancy to end. And it has to. Some day. I have loved myself more in this big-bellied-can't-bend-down body of mine that I have had the past 8 months. It's truly amazing, and if you're a Mom I'm sure you're nodding your head up and down (or if you had a horrible pregnancy-sickness, sore, etc.- reading this feeling like you can hit me in the head!).

I have 5 weeks to go.

5 Weeks!  

Here's the stats:

How far along: 35 weeks! 
Total weight gain: 20-24 lbs
Sleep: I have been sleeping better than I have been the past few weeks. I am getting up about 7 times a night though. 
Best Moment of the week: The Christmas program! 
Movement: TONS. They say that the movement is supposed to "slow down" but we have to remember she is Clint's daughter! She had been moving constantly. It's a nice comfort to feel her and know that she's growing healthy and is-hopefully-pretty happy and warm in my tummy :).
Stimulation: Seems to be everything now-a-days
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet although I have been living in my yoga pants & Clint's shirts. But nope. No "maternity" clothes. 
Stretch Marks: N.O.N.E! Z.I.P! N.A.A.D.A!
Food Cravings: Nothing, really. I still really love my fruit! I had a pomegranate for the first time and it's was delicious!
Gender: Sweet, little, beautiful, baby girl! 
Labor Signs: I have had braxton hicks contractions the past few days and if they are any indication of true labor (only intensified by like, a million) I'm in for some serious pain! They have hurt!
Belly button in or out: In. For some odd reason, I'm hoping that sucker will pop though. I've always wanted to experience an out-y, although, it's nice that my belly button doesn't show through my shirts! 
What I miss: Being able to put on my socks without trouble
What I am looking forward to: Seeing family in 2 days and having a baby shower that my sister and mom are throwing for me!!!!!! 
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep and don't do too much! 
Milestones: less than 35 days until sweet baby girl - hopefully- will join the world!!
  
Me and baby bug 35 Weeks
12/15/2010

*Our baby bug is over 18 inches long and is around 5 1/2 lbs! No wonder Mama is feeling a little off-balance lately :) . Although baby bug isn't doing karate anymore, I am feeling her movements a lot more. Baby bugs kidneys  are fully developed and her liver can process some waste products! Most of her basic physical development is now complete *enter sigh of relief here* she'll spend the next few weeks putting on some weight!*
GROW BABY GROW!! 




Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...