December 8, 2010

34 Weeks!

It's upon us again that I write yet another update on this whole pregnancy bit. However, I think it's vital that I at least post something since it has been about a week and a half! I've been far to busy with college and work to even log into my account! Sheesh. But, my friends and family I am almost done!! So, without any further nonsense ramblings....Here is the recap of the week:


Baby Bria,
You now weigh about 4-5 lbs, which is the weight of a cantaloupe! You are also around 18 inches in length! Already you are a big girl :)...Your precious skin is as smooth as it has ever been! 
Keep on growing baby! We can't wait to meet you...

-Love your Mama!

How far along? 34 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I checked, I gained 18 lbs. I think that was two weeks ago, so I probably have gained a little more since the little princess is growing so rapidly! 
Sleep: I have a routine now. I get up around 2:30-3:00 in the morning and stay up for an hour and then fall back asleep-which makes me feel exhausted throughout the day! I plan on sleeping a.lot when I get to Ketchikan and am waiting for baby to arrive! 
Best moment of the week: when I had my last class of Curriculum Development ED664!! 
Movement: To give you a picture of what it may feel like, imagine a tiny hand grabbing a hold of one of your ribs and squeezing! It may be a small hand, but ribs are precious little bones! With the rib-grabbing and twirling around it's been wonderfully painful! 
Stimulation: The dogs barking get her all wired up as well as good 'ole chocolate milk! 
Maternity Clothes: None anymore. I can't fit into my maternity jeans :( ...They were size small though. I live in my black stretchy pants!
Stretch marks: I hope I don't jinx myself, but as of right now I have been very blessed and have not received any stretch marks! Although, I am on my third jar of vitamin E and cocoa butter lotion! 
Food cravings: nada! Except for Organic Italian Soda in Blood Orange. Sounds weird, but Ketchikan Safeway has it and it's delicious! I was fortunate enough to have a bottle because a sweet friend sent a care package! 
Gender: girl, girl, girl!! 
Labor Signs: none this week! 
Belly button in or out: In and stretched!
What I miss: Running! 
What I am looking forward to: seeing my feet again! 
Weekly wisdom: sleep, sleep, sleep! 
Milestones: If the babe is born, she will be healthy and will be able to breathe on her own and with minimal health complications! 


Mama and lil' one 34 weeks! 

*please excuse the messiness of me! This was done right after class around 9:00 p.m. but I refuse to let another week go by without an update and picture** 

Signature for blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! Tory Michelle you look great! I cannot wait to see you and rub that lovely baby bump, and then the big day of getting to hold baby Bria!!! So exciting!!! We will see you soon:) Love you and miss you oodles!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...