March 13, 2010

It's time to Celebrate!!!


I really don’t know what I was thinking when I wanted to blog about my student teaching experience. Of course I would have loved to get on the computer and reminisce about the day that I had, but in all honesty I did not have the time! And even if I did, there wouldn’t have been enough time for me to explain all the little details of my day. After working on unit plans, lesson plans, and my college papers I did not want to get on the computer during my free time (I know, I know…That’s not like me!).

I started my student teaching February 1, 2010. It lasted three weeks and my last day of it was on Friday, March 12, 2010!!! I can’t explain in words how relieved I am that it’s over. Of course I loved every minute of it, but now that it’s behind me I can safely say that I am looking forward to finishing school and having my certification to hang on the wall. It has been a long, long, long…very long journey and I’m ready for the next chapter.


Here is a recap that happened during my ‘absence’ from the blog.


*We found out that I am not getting a job as a teacher this year (which was very disappointing, but there is something more beautiful and exciting in the works!)

*I have applied and have an interview for the preschool teacher with Head Start!!


*We have made our summer plans (not final-we still have to buy tickets)


*Lost some weight (but not as much as I would like)


*Both have gotten ridiculously bad, bad colds that have lasted for two weeks!


The weather has been on average -25 the whole month of February and so far in March. I do however have lots of pictures to share from my student teaching! I am putting together pages for the Project 365 that I started this year (it’s been SO challenging because Clint and I haven’t done any activities besides school and work).


I will be trying to get these pages done over the weekend, as long as the hubby doesn’t ban me from it J If so, I will have them up over Spring Break!!



blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...