April 6, 2009

Sunday Doings...

I had such a great, relaxing weekend! I was sure busy as well. I made cards for our nieces and nephew in Arkansas because three of them are celebrating their birthday's in a couple of weeks, and one card for the oldest niece, just because we love her! The cards turned out so cute, and I'm so happy that I had the time to do some crafty stuff.
This year, Clint and I pledged to be more involved in our families lives because we are so far away that we need to start acknowledging holidays, especially birthdays, because they are so special! I have some gifts for my mom and sisters that are beautiful! I would post pictures...but they have no idea what they are, and I want it to be a surprise.

Okay, remember a couple posts back I said that you need to check back for some donuts! Well, I was VERY successful as they were oh so delicious. And sugary, so we only ate one, but they were a carnival in my mouth!























The best part?? Is that they are baked! Yup, they are not fried in oil and full of 'fatty' stuff. Yes, they are coated in sugar, but that's tasty :) so it's okay. I found a recipe here. It's a site that is full of good food that's healthy! Who knew?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...