September 2, 2008

School Days

I am sure you all are wondering how Clint is doing as a second grade teacher-I'm hear to say that he's doing wonderful and loves every minute of it (well...you understand). When I'm not busy working myself, I like to take pictures of his classroom and his kids while they are working. The first week of school, the kids -k-12 grade- made kites. The kites are a "welcome back" activity that they do to get back in the swing of things. Yes Mom, the wind is superb here for kite flying :) It was pretty neat seeing students fly their kites as it was a beautiful, sunny, windy day. I was surprised to see that even the older students in 11th and 12th grade were enjoying themselves. Here are some pictures:

I know....I know...I'm supposed to be showing you the students, but I couldn't resist...he was having too much fun!
You have to admit...that's pretty neat, especially when all the kids are having a good day :)
Check back in the next couple of days, I will be posting pictures of the first day of school once I download them onto the computer.
Hope everyone's doing well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...