September 16, 2014

Fall in Love ...


There is just something about fall that I love. I love the coziness it brings with the hot coffee, large sweaters, boots, and fires. The smell of the air even changes and I get giddy. My mood changes, I'm happier, more energized, more creative. I'm excited.



Some of you may be thinking that it's a wee bit too early to decorate for the season. But me? I couldn't wait. These went up this week and I am in love.




These are very, very minimal decorations, but that's why I started so early! I have a hard time finding the right decorations for our house. My husband insisted that we have the skulls of the animals he shot in Africa (every single part of the animal was used. The meat was donated to orphanages and given to the town).

Happy Fall Ya'll! 

(hehe, I have always wanted to say that!) 
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...