December 4, 2008

Blogs...

Even though Clint and I don't have any kids (yet). I find myself looking at different blogs with a focus on family,children, and crafts. I visit many daily and you (Erika!) can find them here: Make and Takes,Soulemama,DesignMom, Lisa Leonard, and a personal favorite: Flip Flops and Applesauce. I have found some amazing, creative, fun ideas for holidays, everyday fun, organization and more! One thing that I found out from Flip Flops and Applesauce was a budgeting tool. It's called pearbudget.com. It has templates that are a quick fix to find out where all your money is going :) A very neat tool.

I also came across her embossing place cards. They are really cute, and I made some Christmas cards using her techniques...Here are some pictures:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for your sweet words.
Alaska looks amazing.
Lots of love to you.
Can't wait to see your embossed cards!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...