March 12, 2012

Baby Love :: 22 Weeks

{Compare Baby Love #2 belly with Bria's Belly pictures Here}
{I have no idea why there is a white spot on my head. It wasn't there until I uploaded the picture. Disregard white spot & look at B.I.G. belly :) }


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea...and I don't want to know...
Sleep: Between Bria kicking me into the wall, and the baby kicking...I get none.
Best moment this week: When Clint felt baby kick! It was cute. It didn't take long and it was the first time he tried. I complained about not being able to sleep because the baby was kicking too much and then he quickly put his hand on my tummy and waala! The baby kicked! So precious.
Food Cravings: Non this week. But don't feel like eating healthy. at all.
Gender: We find out Thursday! 
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out: In.
What I miss: Running, sushi, wine
What I am looking forward too: Being back home with family surrounding us.
Weekly Wisdom:  I don't feel like I'm full of any wisdom at this point
Milestones: Clint feeling baby's kicks.




your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.


your baby at 22 weeks

  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).


 pregnancy symptoms at 22 weeks

{thebump.com}

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...