October 22, 2011

A Sweet, Sweet Surprise...

On Friday we received a care package from my sister Alexis. Now, if you have been following the blog you know how excited I get with care packages and how much it means to me when people send us simple things that we just can't get up here in the bush.

This is what we got: 2 bottles of my favorite drink. Ever! Blood Orange Organic Italian Soda, 2 big things of Reese's for Clint along with Torani Chocolate, Bria's B Linking Toys, Bananagrams and overalls (not pictured...They are for my Halloween costume!)...

It really is the smallest little things in life that make me so blessed! 

Bria going after the chocolate before finding her toys:


Yeah, my sister's awesome!




I couldn't get Bria's attention. Usually she loves the camera and does her signature smile. Not today. Today she was busy!


I love watching her develop her fine motor skills. She loves putting her hands in the bucket to try and get her links.

Thank you Alexis! We loved your sweet, sweet package! Although, I am already out of my Blood Orange Italian Soda! Yeah, it doesn't last long in the house of Tory :) ..

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...